Please find course details below for your attention.
Basic Reservation & Ticketing Course With Amadeus
This basic two-weeks program will equip participants with the skills and knowledge needed for searching for fares, booking reservations and using ticketing platforms. You will have the opportunity to learn about a range of industry terms and aviation business structure, as well as using platforms like Amadeus GDS.
* Learners must have basic computer skills before embarking on this course.
What will you learn?
Upon course completion, you will know how to:
* Identify and price different types of journey
* Interpret standard industry codes and utilize same in making travel reservations
* Offer expert advice to clients on the passport, visa and health requirements
* Create and manage reservations on the Amadeus GDS platform
* Aviation Alphabets
* Decoding Airport, Airline & City Codes
* IATA Geography Areas
* One Way & Return Fare Construction
* Children & Infant fares
* Travel Formalities
* Billing & Settlement Plan
* Consolidator Net Fares
* Amadeus GDS
Who should attend?
We highly recommend this course for:
* Travel consultants/Managers
* Travel Agency Sales & Marketing Executives
* Airline ticket agents
* Call centre agents
* Protocol Services Officers
* Individuals aspiring to become Industry professionals
Contact us for prices, scholarships and group discounts.
Course materials & Certificate will be given
Duration: 10 days (8 days theory & 2 days practical).
Please note that there will be a short break between the theory & practical training)
Venue: Jireh Travels and Tours Ltd, Suite 404, 4th Floor, Kano House CBD Abuja
Looking forward to your feedback.
ADMISSION NOW OPEN, DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!
Terms and Conditions apply.
For further enquiries, click here or Call /Whatsapp us directly on: 08023053029 | 08062446304.